Location: 22314 Fraser Hwy Langley, BC V3A 8M6
Salary: $16.75 per hour
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Scour pots and pans
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers' orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks
Ability to multitask
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: