Location: 13176 Lilley Dr, Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1C6
Salary: $27.50 / hour
Employment groups: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
2 years to less than 3 years
- Train and supervise staff
- Act as spokesperson for an organization
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- Conduct public opinion and attitude survey
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations
- Website content and press releases
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
-You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
-You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?