15 Dielmann Dr
Bodafide Auto Ltd is a busy luxury vehicle dealership that provides wholesale and retail services nationally and internationally. We purchase selected used vehicles and sell them to dealerships, businesses and private owners. Currently, we are expanding our market outside of North America, and we are looking for a talented purchasing and logistics manager. This will be a full-time position with a minimum of 40-hour shifts Monday to Friday. Sometimes, overtime and working on the weekend are also required. Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Set, monitor and manage purchasing budget;
• Make decisions on buying vehicles based on specific customer requirements and marketing
• Explore new vendor options, build and maintain relationships with all vehicle sellers and
• Attend weekly online and in-person auctions and make purchasing decisions on-site;
• Exam documents regarding vehicle conditions, history and safety;
• Negotiate with sellers on purchasing terms and price;
• Arrange transportation local and internationally;
• Closely working with the sales department to update inventory, transportation and delivery;
• Co-supervise the sales department and make decisions when other senior management members are not available;
The right candidate should meet the following criteria:
• Graduated from a recognized education institution with a bachelor's degree;
• 2 to 3 years of previous working experience in purchasing and logistic roles;
• Must be interested in the Automobile industry;
Previously working experience making independent decisions is a great asset;
• Previously working experience in international logistics is a great asset;
• Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
The selected candidate will receive:
$35/hour starting wage;
Discounted price buying vehicles from the company.
Interested candidates, please send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, we thank all applicants, but only selected ones will be contacted.