Location: 2-2355 King George Blvd Surrey, BC V4A 5A4
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
1 year to less than 2 years
- Assist during assessment of patients and carry out treatment programs and develop materials for use with patients
- Carry out treatment programs, under the direction of physiotherapists and/or occupational therapists, to rehabilitate patients with various injuries or disabilities
- Set up and dismantle equipment
- Administer evaluative tests and procedures
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Prepare and maintain equipment and supplies
- Maintain prescription records and inventories of medications and pharmaceutical products
- Order and purchase equipment
- Perform various administrative functions
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Organize and maintain inventory
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Client focus, Accurate, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: