Location: 2-2355 King George Blvd Surrey, BC V4A 5A4
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
1 year to less than 2 years
- Interview patients and review reports from health care professionals to determine patients' current and potential functioning levels
- Prepare a treatment plan for each patient
- Implement treatment plans
- Observe and analyze patients during treatment sessions
- Record observations, write progress reports and consult with other health care professionals to evaluate treatment plans
- Initiate, design and implement specialized therapy programs
- Conduct research in the field of specialization
- Design specialized therapy programs to maintain, rehabilitate or enhance movement, musculoskeletal functioning and performance in sports, work and recreation
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Attention to detail, Repetitive tasks
Accurate, Client focus, Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: