Employer details Bana Restaurant Ltd.
• Location Abbotsford, BCV2T 4V6
• Salary18.20 hourly / 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
• Start date Starts as soon as possible
• Benefits: Other benefits
• vacancies 2 vacancies
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Order supplies and equipment
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Recruit and hire staff
• Manage kitchen operations
• Free parking available
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply