food service supervisor
Employer details J's Pizza Ltd.
• Location Abbotsford, BCV2T 1V6
• Salary 20.80 hourly / 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
• Start date Starts as soon as possible
• vacancies 1 vacancy
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
• Ensure food service and quality control
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
• Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
• Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply