Position: Database Manager （NOC 21223）
Address: 34 Riviera Drive, Markham, ON L3R 5M1
Employer: JY Care
Wage: $42 /hour, Permanent, Full-time, 40 hours/week
• Organize user's requirements to ensure that database systems align with business objectives
• Design and develop database structure that supports the storage and retrieval of critical manufacturing data
• Oversee, modify, and implement database management systems to track supplier performance, production processes, inventory levels, and quality control
• Conduct research and offer guidance and recommendations to informatics professionals and stakeholders on the selection, application, and implementation of database management tools that align with the business's evolving needs
• Ensure the database systems always stay at the utmost security and confidentiality
• Utilize these systems to analyze manufacturing data, identify trends, and provide valuable insights to support decision-making processes
Experience and Education Requirements
• A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics is required
• Two or more years of experience in the related field is required
• One or more years of management experience is required
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be noted that all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.