Location: 1789 Harvey Avenue suite 214, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6G4
Salary: $40.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
2 years to less than 3 years
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Plan and manage budgets
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Prepare reports
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: