Location: 10766 120th Street, Surrey, BC V3V 4G6
Salary: $53.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
2 years to less than 3 years
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Oversee the classification and rating of occupations
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Manage training and development strategies
- Oversee the analysis of employee data and information
- Oversee development of communication strategies
- Advise senior management
- Respond to employee questions and complaints
- Liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
Excellent oral communication, Judgement, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: