India chaat house brings the taste and experience of Indian street food to the pier of white rock in its entirety, with traditional flavours and all the flair. The cooking and energy at India Chaat house bring the flavours that we miss from our hometown to our new home to share.
Currently, we are searching for a Kitchen Helper to join our team.
Job Location: 14981 marine drive White Rock ,BC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding
Client focus, Team player, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills
Kitchen Helpers Skills
• Helping cooks prepare meals, including washing, peeling, and chopping fruits and vegetables.
• Wrap and portion foods, Pack food in to-go containers for takeout orders.
• Prepare, heat and complete the last steps in cooking simple food items.
• Complete kitchen cleaning and disinfecting, including all counters, cabinets, drawers, shelves, ovens, refrigerators, and other electrical appliances and fixtures.
• Clean the floors by sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing them.
• Remove the kitchen waste and garbage and replace garbage bags
• Unload food supplies from delivery trucks, unpack, and store in refrigerators, freezers, cabinets and other storage spaces.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars
• Put the dishes in the cupboards or the storage spaces.
• Load buspans and trays with food dishes to be served.
• Assist the other kitchen staff in the meal preparation and clearing and cleaning tables for Waitstaff when necessary