Location: 1515 Broadway, suite 104 Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6M2
Salary: $41.50 / hour
Employment groups: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
2 years to less than 3 years
Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Team player
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Plan and manage budgets
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Prepare reports
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?