Location: Port Coquitlam, BCV3C 6M2
Salary: $31.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
Education:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability:Client focus, Team player, Organized
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, contractor services for use at the various construction sites and projects
undertaken by the company.
- Assess requirements of the projects and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased to minimize wastage, timely availability and ensuring efficient project execution.
- Invite quotes, negotiate with the suppliers and finalize procurement contracts.
- Determine and negotiate contract terms and conditions and delivery schedules with the suppliers to eliminate last minute project discrepancies.
- Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems.
- Hire, train or supervise the company administrative staff to assist in the purchasing activities of the company.
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
-You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
-You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter