Wagener’s offers an extensive line of meat products. Our state-of-the-art plant in Etobicoke Ontario is provincial government inspected. Our products are made fresh weekly and we deliver our products weekly to Ontario retail locations such as delicatessens, grocery stores, and restaurants.
If you are an experienced Butcher and wish to work in Wagener’s Meat Products please contact us for more information.
• Cleans, cuts, weighs, packages and labels meat;
• Provides outstanding customer service: assists guests in selecting products and shares knowledge of preparation and cooking techniques;
• Stocks counter neatly, accurately and promptly as per pricing menu;
• Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary station according to the food safety department;
• Orders and monitors inventory for the department;
• Mix meats in grinders and other machines for the production of smokey sausages, aspic, liversausage and other products;
• Distributes supplies throughout retail counter and ensures supplies are being utilized properly;
• Completion of High School (Preferred);
• 2+ years of experience working with meat, preferably in a high-volume retail environment;
• Butchery course an asset;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule sometimes including evenings weekends and holidays;
• Ability to stand and perform repetitive physical tasks for extended periods.
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org