Park Place Montessori Daycare is hiring full-time, permanent early childhood educator.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
• Set-up, clean-up of activities.
• Plan and implement room decorations and set-up learning stations.
• Work with individual students as required.
• Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
• Prepare and serve snacks.
• Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest period.
• Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
• Communicate with parents regarding children’s development needs and progresses.
Work Location: Unit 1- 1225 E. Keith Road, North Vancouver, BC V7J 1J3
& 124 East 15th street, North Vancouver, BC V7L 2P9
Requirement: College diploma in Early Childhood Education and License to Practice required.
Experience in childcare is an asset.
Language: English needed.
Salary: 18.00 ~ 21.00/hr
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary. Extended health and dental. Government enhancement for qualified educators provided.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to the daycare.