KEYPLAN Measuring Inc., located in Surrey is hiring a full-time, permanent Design and Drafting Technologist.
Duties and responsibilities
• Prepare engineering drawings, designs, layouts, specifications, maps, detailed construction.
• Estimate project costs and materials.
• Prepare and understand specifications.
• Write reports.
• Read and interpret blueprints.
• Examine drawings for conformity and errors.
• Train and teach drafting skills.
Location: Unit 220 - 10330 152 Street, Surrey, BC V3R 4G8
Requirement: Completion of college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field. 1-2 years of related experience needed.
Language: English needed.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary. Group insurance benefit provided.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or mail it to the work location.