Our company 0990135 BC. Ltd. dba JSS Construction is based in Surrey, BC and is carrying out all kinds of residential and commercial building construction, maintenance, renovations etc. Our company is currently hiring 6 Steel Stud Framers to work in various construction sites across Lower Mainland, BC
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of lightweight steel.
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and lightweight steel structures
• Completion of Secondary School
• Completion of 2–3 year apprenticeship program OR at least 2-3 years of related work experience
• Wage: $28.50 per hour
• Job Location: Based out of 5537 185A Street, Surrey, British Columbia - V3S 8S1 and Various Locations Across the Lower Mainland
• Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, permanent position
Aboriginals, part timers, students and new immigrants who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply for the position!!
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
Mail: 5537 185A Street, Surrey, British Columbia - V3S 8S1