Who we are Tasty Indian Bistro a name in itself, where traditional dishes from all regions of India are served, you will find distinctive, savory food that will tickle your taste buds and delight the belly and a wonderful environment which will give you a feeling of a king makes is what makes us stand out in a Canadian food industry. We hire great people for their experience, professionalism and passion for excellent customer service. Our cooks are highly talented and experienced. Share your passion for people and service. Welcome to Tasty Indian Bistro.
City Vancouver, BC
Location 1261 Hamilton Street
No. of Positions 3
Position For those craving a great start in the hospitality industry, join our culinary team as cook. The Cook is challenged with ensuring that all company standards and applicable regulations in relation to food quality, taste, nutrition, cost, presentation and sanitation requirements are not only met but exceeded.
A Great Fit, if You
• Are eager to learn, love to deliver extraordinary service, and are committed to ensure guest satisfaction
• Thrive in a team setting and like working with others
• Work well under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, and manage your time well
• Are able to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
• Preparing high quality food items to order for our guests:
• Following recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests' expectations
• Coordinating food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table
• Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety
• Meeting special guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• May Clean Kitchen and work areas
• No formal education is required
• Completion of college or other program in cooking or Minimum of 1 year of experience in commercial food preparation
Language Required • English is required
Job Status Full time, Permanent
Salary $18.50 per hour
What is next If this is an opportunity you are interested in and our qualifications match the job described above, please send your resume along with a cover letter to the specified email and early so that you won’t miss the opportunity. You can email your resume at email@example.com or mail your resume to 1261 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC. This job will be posted until the competitive candidate is identified. We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only the most qualifies candidate will be contacted for pre-screening.