General Farm Worker
Harjasjot Blueberry Farm
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: General Farm Workers (8431)
NOC Job Title: General Farm Worker
Aldergrove, British Columbia
V4W 2A7 Canada
• Field work, Soil Preparation, Plowing, Pruning, Planting, Weeding, Cultivating, Harvesting, Washing, Sorting, Packing of the field crops.
• Fertilizing, detecting disease and other problems in crops.
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market.
• To monitor irrigation and the soil moisture as per crop requirements.
• Removing weeds, sorting and grading all the farm produce.
• Loading produce into trucks etc.
• Helps in operating and maintaining farm machinery and equipment.
• Informing farmers or farm managers of crop progress.
Work Site Environment: Year-round work, Outdoors, wet/damp/rain, odours, hot/cold.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs of weight and work in sun, rain, heat, cold, weekends if required.
• Basic farm Knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset.
• No specific education or training requirements.
Other Information: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Accommodation can be provided at $30/week.
How to Apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail:26070, 36 Ave, Aldergrove, British Columbia, V4W 2A7, Canada