Employer: Zen Noodle House & Sizzler
• Location 693 BRUNSWICK STREET Prince George, BC V2L 0B8
• Salary: $14.60 to $16.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
• Vacancies: 2 vacancies
• Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
• Terms of employment Permanent employment, Full time 30 to 40 hours / week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Benefits: Gratuities
• Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Flexibility, Judgement, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Reliability, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Organized
Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, Strong knowledge of cooking in Chinese work range & Chinese specialty equipment, Making of soups. fresh dim sums, rice, noodles and different oriental side dishes is a must, Vast knowledge of South East Asian Countries cuisine.
Working in a fast paced restaurant maintaining high quality plating and presentation and also give valuable idea for upliftment of the restaurant and display high patience.
Working in a hygienic condition and ability to uphold amicable working relation with team members.
Additional knowledge of India gravies and dishes will be an advantage.
Cantonese cuisine , Dim Sum
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Order supplies and equipment, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas
How to apply
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.