• Position: Computer Network Technician
• Work Location: 13820 104 Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 1W9
• Wage Benefits: $ 30 per hour, 10 days paid vacation
• Working hour: 30/week
• Number of positions: 1
• Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and administer local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks, computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment
• Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications
• Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer- systems and networks and co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
• Provide problem-solving services to network users
• Computer-related Certification or training completion is required.
• Minimum 1 year of Computer network technician is required.
• English proficiency is required. (Ielts overall 6.0)
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Mail them to Attention: HR Department 13829 104 Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 1W9
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.