Octopus Academy is hiring a full-time, permanent early childhood educator.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
• Develop and implement child-care programs.
• Set-up, clean-up of activities.
• Plan and implement room decorations and set-up learning stations.
• Work with individual students as required.
• Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
• Prepare and serve snacks.
• Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest period.
• Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
• Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
• Communicate with parents regarding children’s development needs and progresses.
Work Location: 12880 Clarke Place, Richmond, BC V6V2H1
Requirement: College diploma in Early Childhood Educator and License to Practice required.
Language of work: English.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary. Medical and dental provided. Wage enhancement for BC qualified educators.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or send by mail.