McDonalds’s in Whistler is looking for SIX permanent full time Food Service Supervisor who could join immediately. The following are the details for the job.
Location: McDonald’s- Whistler
4370 Lorimer Road Unit# 130, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4
Title: Food Service Supervisor
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $16.25 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours/week
TERMS: PERMANENT FULL TIME
Positions Available: SIX
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
• Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
• Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
• Helps maintain records for safety and appropriately documents performance and/or incidents in personnel files
• Completes assigned shift paperwork
• Maintains records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards
• May participate in the hiring of crew members and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Knows and helps to enforce and educate crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labour laws, and security and safety procedures.
• Shares knowledge and experience with crew
• Deal with customer’s complaints and concerns
• Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
• Work Experience: Relevant 1-2 years of work Experience is required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; tight deadlines.
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; excellent oral communication; Client focus
How to Apply
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line should be: Food Service Supervisor)
Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada may apply. Canadians, Permanent Residents, Underrepresented groups, New Immigrants, Youth are welcome to apply.
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance.