Agents Are Us is looking for One (1) Warehouse Supervisor with minimum 1 year of experience to perform the following duties:
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities.
• Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues.
• Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly.
• Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes.
• Maintain supply chain inventory and records.
• Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth.
• Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
• Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
• Requisition supplies and materials.
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Terms of Employment:
• Salary: $25 per hour
• Permanent, Full Time / 40 hours per week
• Start date: immediately
• Benefits: Group Insurance Benefits
• Education: Completion of secondary school
• Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in supply chain or similar field required.
• Language: English
Business address/Location of employment:
380 Markland Street, Markham, ON L6C 1T6
Please apply with your resume and cover letter:
By Mail: 380 Markland Street, Markham, ON L6C 1T6
By Email: email@example.com