Fan Demand is looking for One (1) Graphic Designer (User experience designer) to perform the following duties:
• Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs.
• Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication.
• Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives.
• Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software.
• Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design.
• Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides or hire an illustrator or photographer to produce images that meet clients' communications needs.
• Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers.
• Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals.
• Co-ordinate sub-contracting.
• Work in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Supervise other graphic designers or graphic arts technicians.
Terms of Employment:
• Salary: $26.44 per hour
• Permanent, Full Time / 40 hours per week
• Start date: immediately
• Education: A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning or completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts, or related field.
• Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience required.
• Language: English
Business address/Location of employment:
6th Floor, 10 Dundas Street East, Toronto, Ontario M5B 2G9
Please Apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org