Attar Metals Inc. is looking for One (1) Shredder Worker with 2 years experience to perform the following duties:
• Move shredded material to storage areas using Skid Steer and front end loader.
• Inspect all conveyors on an hourly basis.
• Assist in mechanical upkeep.
• Study engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently.
• Construct patterns and templates as guides for layouts.
• Lay out reference points and patterns on heavy metal according to component specifications.
• Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite.
• Assemble and fit metal sections and plates to form complete units or subunits using tack welding, bolting, riveting or other methods.
• Set up and operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines such as brake presses, shears, cutting torches, grinders and drills, including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill or otherwise form heavy-metal components.
• Install fabricated components in final product.
Terms of Employment:
• Salary: $24.00 per hour
• Permanent, Full Time / 40 hours per week
• Start date: immediately
• Benefits: Prescription drugs and Dental with copay
• Education: Completion of high school or trade school.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
• Language: English.
6290 Netherhart Road, Mississauga, ON L5T 1B7
Location of employment:
6071 Netherhart Road, Mississauga, ON L5T 1G5
Please apply with your resume and cover letter:
By Mail: 6290 Netherhart Road, Mississauga, ON L5T 1B7
By Email: email@example.com