J&S Cabinet Doors is a custom woodworking company specializing in the manufacture of high-end cabinet doors in a variety of wood species since 1997. From Maple, Oak, and Cherry to exotics like Paduk, Achi, and Opepe, we endeavor to take lumber from its raw state and transform it into precision crafted designer pieces. We maintain exacting standards with a program of rigorous quality checks for all of our cabinet doors, whether destined for specialty unit kitchens or for high-density living projects such as town homes and condominiums.
We are currently searching for a Human Resources Manager to join our team. This role involves developing, overseeing and implementing policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource planning, recruitment, collective bargaining, training and development, occupation classification and pay and benefit administration.
• Surrey, BC V3W 1B3
• Salary: $45.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy
• Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time; 40 hours / week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Employment conditions: Morning, Day
• Language requirements: English
• Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field of study such as Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, Business Administration and Management, Human Resources Management and Services, etc.
• Experience: 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
• Possess excellent attention to detail, strong oral and written communication skills
• Exhibit and practice team player qualities
Specific Skills & Responsibilities
• Establish and implement policies and procedures
• Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
• Manage contracts
• Manage training and development strategies
• Oversee the analysis of employee data and information
• Oversee development of communication strategies
• Oversee the preparation of reports
• Advise senior management
• Respond to employee questions and complaints
• Liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
• Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers
• Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
How to apply: By email - email@example.com
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.