Renaissance Kids is hiring Infant Toddler Educator (permanent, full-time position).
- Planning, implementing and evaluating infants/toddlers’ activities and experiences.
- Monitoring the infants/toddlers’ progress and development.
- Participating in diapering, bathroom and toilet training duties and promoting health and independent practices.
- Preparing snacks and ensuring that infants/toddlers with allergies and other special conditions receive the appropriate accommodations.
- Preparing monthly reports on the infants/toddlers’ development.
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for all infants/toddlers.
- Ensuring positive communication with infants/toddlers and parents and co-educators.
- Attending and participating in monthly staff, parent meetings.
Work location: 1-12491 No 2 Road, Richmond, BC V7E 2G3
Requirements: College diploma in Early Childhood Education. Early Childhood Educator and Infant Toddler Educator License to Practice are required.
Experience: Experience related in early childhood education is an asset.
Language: English required
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay. Extended health & dental provided. $2 wage enhancement for BC qualified Early Childhood Educators
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to the daycare.