Taraz Services started in 1995 as a family-owned accounting service in the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley. If over 25 years in business has taught us anything, it's that building relationship with our clients and communicate is the most important part of Taraz.
We’ve helped hundreds of businesses and individuals with their accounting needs. Our consultants are here to help you with a stable financial future. We focus on long-term service with a personalized approach and only the best quality service. Our founder Hassan Naraghi works with each and every account to make sure that our consultants follow through on our quality assurance promise.
1128 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC. V7M 2H1
Salary: $35 per hour
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
• Manage contracts for Taraz;
• Co-ordinate and schedule activities within Taraz;
• Evaluate staff performance and operation of administrative department;
• Plan, administer and control budgets for Taraz’s current and future office equipment and supplies;
• Gather, organize and store information using computers and Taraz’s filing system;
• Create monthly reports and statements for management committees within Taraz;
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met;
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information and forward communication to proper individuals and departments within Taraz;
• Train or arrange the training for staff within Taraz;
• Assist with the hiring of new personnel as well as allocate responsibilities and office space.
• A Bachelor’s degree;
• At least 3 years of work experience at a professional level in business administration, finance or administrative services;
• Able to work under fast-paced environments;
• Strong attention to details;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Proven organizational skills & the ability to maintain organizational methods that others can follow;
• Interpersonal and customer engagement skills;
• Strong teamwork skills;
• Time management skills.
How to apply
We are looking for a passionate applicant to join us. If you are interested in this position and have all above mentioned features, please forward or send your resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org