Retail sales supervisor will supervise and co-ordinate the activities with Retail salespersons, Cashiers and Store shelf stockers.
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
• Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
• Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
• Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised
• May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
• Completion of High School Education is required.
• Previous sales and customer service experience is required.