Food service supervisors supervise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of workers who prepare and serve food.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Prepare food orders for customers
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Completion of High school diploma required.
• Minimum of 1years of experience in food preparation or service are required.